skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Smart Display CanTFT Series Basic Function:
- DC 5V working voltage, low power consumption for USB to drive.
- Power-On Self-Test & Splash screen
- CAN bus Interface
- Supports CANopen protocol, default baud rate at 250KB.
- Built in flash memory, store the font and Object Dictionary Data.
- Supports PCAP touch screen.
- CanTFT Smart Display is defined as a slave device, which is controlled by master device via CAN bus command to render display content on the display screen and return touch event data with protocol objects.Built-in
- Buzzer is controlled from master device
- Demo set HOST can be used on multiple platforms, such as Computer, MCU, or Raspberry Pi (with PiCAN2)